Monday, January 5, 2009

Slight Disappointed

Yup that pretty much describes how I feel about the results from this past Saturday not really mad but just “slightly disappointed” . This might sound strange but even during the shoot I was feeling less then enthused by what I was getting it was like the shots were right there in front of me but I just couldn't seem to capture them in the way I wanted. During the shoot I kept looking at my watch no not to see how much time I had left buy rather strangely hoping it was time to call it a day and put it all behind me.
To the question of why I didn't just end the shoot early and simply thank the model for her time. Simple fact is since I'd already spent the money to hire the model as well as for the location I figured didn't really have anything more to lose. Also in the back of my mind I kept reminding myself that some of my best work has come at the end of what were up to that point very very disappointing shoots, but it just wasn't to be this time.
No worries though as I've learn to look at shoots like this as pot holes on the road of creativity no matter how hard you try to avoid them you're bound to hit a few

No comments:

Post a Comment