Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beauty and Ice

Late last year I decided to spend as much of 2009 outside with that in mind I started exploring the local area for sites that might make for interesting locations for shoots once the temperatures start getting warmer. So last week I load my two dogs in the car and drove over to check out another possible location, Now mind you I had no intention of shooting at this location anytime in the immediate future but when I saw how this pier looked with the icicles hang off it all I could think of was where can I find a model who'd be up for this. Now mind you when I emailed Amber I wasn't really expecting her to say yes, but knowing how cool Amber is I should have known she'd be up for it :)



4 comments:

  1. nice pics, Mike... I wish I could do like you... write an email and Amber is there within 10 mins.... DOH! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw... #3 is my fav :) like the expression...

    ReplyDelete