Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friends

I received an email last night from a friend who also just happens to be one of my favorite models wanting to know if I was interested in shooting some fashion stuff today, of course the answer was yes. So here I am setting in front of the computer editing a few images of her from Tuesday's impromptu shoot, while also trying to think of what to write for this week's blog entry.
Speaking of friends, I'm currently working with a local author to shoot some images for a novel he's written, thanks to another model, who I also call a friend, recommending me for the job. So far we're just in the initial planning stages but everything seem to be coming along very nicely.
About 14 hours later, well today's shoot went very nicely, though we only shot for about an hour we got a number of very nice fashion shots plus a few artistic ones.
Few images from last Tuesday's shoot with Christina.



No comments:

Post a Comment