Friday, January 23, 2009

Melissa on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta


I have a shoot scheduled with Melissa for this coming Sunday so I thought what would be a better way to try out my first order of Hahnemuhle Fine Art Paper then printing a few of my favorite images of Melissa. As I've said in previous post I'm definitely what you'd call a beginner as far printing goes so when I give an opinion about how I like or what I think about a paper its from that point of view.
So what do I think about Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta? I think it delivers incredible beautiful prints that feature excellent detail in all areas of an image from highlights to shadows as well as a beautifully range of tones.
As part of a comment he made to last week's post Vernon Trent was kind enough to recommend that I give a program called Quad Tone Rip and try, So I went ahead and downloaded the program and installed it as a printer driver in Lightroom 2.0. I've only been using the program for a few days so it will be a while until I can give even a beginner's level opinion of the software.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment