Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Year Almost Gone

Well as we come to the end of 2008 I guess it time for some reflection on the past year. I guess growth and struggle would be the two words that best describe the past twelve months for me as a photographer and artist. Yes definitely I feel my photography especially my artistic work improved significantly over the past year, though at times its didn't seem that way as I struggled with long periods of creative block and doubt. Period of frustration when ideas come few and far between that are only aggravated by what I see as a difficulty in pre-conceiving things in my mind. Its like the photo I want is in my mind just out of reach but I don't know which door to open to let it out. Luckily for me I'm able to work with a number of wonderful models on a regular and on going basis who know when the little creative hamster in my head is struggling and needs some help.
Well the new year with all its promises and mysteries is just around the corner so here's to artistic and personal growth.


Finally I'd like to close the year by sharing my favorite 13

Mike





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work ! Thanks to follow... I appreciate. I link your blog right now with a special article !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's done ! Check my site ! You have a new fan Mike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    Mike, thanks for sharing your stunning work. I can feel with you when it comes to frustration... it belongs to our work like a traffic jam on the highway :)

    have a pleasant holiday season and a creative, prosperous 2009... I hope we'll have another occasion to meet each other.

    take care
    VT

    ReplyDelete