Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Working on weak areas

The original plan for this past Friday's shoot with Angelique was to work outside but after a 10 minute walk to the shooting area then another 10 minutes of trying to find a spot with good lighting, in spite of the clear sky and noon day sun. Where are the freaking clouds when you need them LOL I decided the lighting and conditions just didn't warrant have her freeze in the windy 40 degree weather. So I decided to go with Plan B That would of course be to work on one of my major weak areas, traditional studio artistic nudes, where I need lots of improvement. So we headed back to the cars and drove over to the back up “in door location”. Once there we spent the next approximately two hours shooting very basic artistic nudes. All in all I feel the shoot produced some quality images but more importantly it allowed or rather forced me to work on an area that I really need work on if I ever want to improve my work to the level of photographers whose work I admire greatly






No comments:

Post a Comment