Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Walk in the Park

For the longest time I've felt a bit of jealousy when ever I saw a nude shot in a beautiful location. I now realize how foolish this was as there are beautiful locations all around, some of which just require seeing beyond one's preconceived notions of what makes a good location and instead seeing each location for its own unique beauty. I'm not sure what is was that made me decide to open my eyes and start looking around instead of wasting time being jealous, but that's what I did and you know what I found a beautiful location less then two miles from my house. Which I was able to take advantage of for the first time this past Tuesday afternoon, and was it ever a perfect day for shooting.
The sky was filled with those thin soft clouds that act like giant soft boxes, providing beautiful lighting from almost every angle. Now when I go there each day for my afternoon walk it with eyes open instead of closed.



No comments:

Post a Comment