Sunday, May 3, 2009

Still here!

Yes despite not posting anything for over a month I'm still around, you didn't really think that you'd get rid of me that easily “Evil Laugh” . If anyone is wondering or cares; come on now there's over six billion people in the world so at least one or two of them must care, maybe just a little. No I haven't been spending the last five week in a cave, though that could make for an interesting project “Nudes in the Cavern” I have in fact been working on putting together some fresh material for possible use in a national publication this fall. Of course since I only do a very limited amount of shooting I'm pretty much keeping the new material under wraps until I find out what if any of it will get published.
So no new work to share this time around just some old stuff I've dusted off.





No comments:

Post a Comment